The Disability and Injury Law Offices of David R. Machek helps people apply for and receive Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. We understand selecting an attorney to help you through this process is an important task. Are you wondering how you select a lawyer to represent you? Do you know what to look for in a disability lawyer?
As experienced Social Security disability attorneys who practice only in this area of law, we receive many questions from new clients. We welcome these questions. We want you to feel comfortable asking them, and we invite you to contact our firm at any time to arrange your free consultation. We believe your attorney should have extensive knowledge about Social Security law, be comfortable handling your claim at any level and be aggressive at every stage of the process. Before you engage an attorney to represent you, what questions should you ask? Here’s a good list to ask any attorney:
- How long have you been practicing law?
- Who will represent me at the hearing? How much experience does that attorney have?
- Do you handle cases other than Social Security disability?
- How do you stay current on changes in SSD law?
- Do you provide your clients with current Social Security information?
- Do you teach Social Security disability law to other attorneys?
- How will you prepare me for my disability hearing?
- Who will work on my case?
- Is your office fully capable of complying with SSA’s electronic filing procedures?
- Would my case qualify for a Decision on the Record or Expedited Hearing? Will you work for that result?
Ask our lawyers at the Disability and Injury Law Offices of David R. Machek these questions, and you will feel confident in choosing our law firm to represent you. You will feel confident with the Social Security information we provide. Contact us today to arrange your free consultation.
Our law firm focuses exclusively on Social Security disability law. To learn more about the SSDI and SSI programs and how our disability lawyers can improve your chance for success, contact the Jenkintown and Philadelphia Social Security Disability attorneys of the Disability and Injury Law Offices of David R. Machek for a free consultation at: (215) 886-0398 or at: http://www.disabilitylawpa.com Email: [email protected]